- We have 3 openings for a part-timeFOOD SERVICE, CONCESSION position.
- Location: Pike Township Schools - 06801 Zionsville Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46268.Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule:Monday thru Sunday, shifts are from3:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Requirement:Prior cash handling experience is a plus!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place where you know you make a difference. Try one of our 4000 public and private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining Services. Thats about 2.6 million young students we provide meals and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies Chartwells promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not only our business; its our commitment to the communities in which we serve.
Summary: Sell concessions to customers at various events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sells concessions, including soft drinks and various food items, to customers at events.
- Serves customers in an efficient and friendly manner following outlined steps of service.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a friendly, service-oriented manner. Relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Performs sales transactions in a reasonable and timely fashion. Enters sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are accurately recorded.
- Makes change, accepts acceptable forms of payment and issues receipts to customers. Follows standard procedures for cash handling.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts, ensuring that the cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage standards.
- Performs other duties such as replenishing condiments and general supplies and maintaining cleanliness concession area.
- Ensures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 135256
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 30176262 indianapolis