8111 South Emerson Avenue
Never or Rarely Travel
WHAT WE NEED
Caring,skilled health inspirers
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Meeting the highest standards of health care requires everyday leaders who encourage good health. Caretakers who dont just administer medication, but who actively listen and assess each patient looking the patient in the eye and letting them know that they are seen and heard and cared for. RN doesnt just stand for Registered Nurse here it stands for Required Nurturer.
Can you accurately assess health needs and develop nursing care plans?Do you want to work in an environment where faith and compassion are valued? Have you longed for a place thatvalues your skills and gives you a chance to grow them? If so get ready to apply to your next job.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Givefull attention to what other people are saying, taketime to understand the points being made, askquestions as appropriate, and not interruptat inappropriate times.
- Beaware of others' reactions and understandwhy they react as they do.
- Talkto others to convey information effectively.
- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Uselogic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring/Assessperformance ofyourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Identifycomplex problems and reviewrelated information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Understandthe implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Registered Nurse
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 29891302 indianapolis