Real Estate Business Development Marketing Coordinator - Carpenter Realtors (Greenwood, IN)
A Real Estate Business Development Marketing Coordinator is traditionally referred to as a real estate agent. As a Real Estate Business Development Marketing Coordinator, you will lead a large portfolio of clients through the sale and purchase of property. This means you will help clients price their home, guide them as they prepare their home for listing and help them market it to the local real estate community. You will also assist them in their search for a home and will consult with them on home values and how to strategize to reach a favorable deal.
- Help clients devise marketing strategies to help them sell their home quickly and for a good price
- Communicate with Real Estate Business Development Marketing Coordinator colleagues during negotiations and advocate for your clients best interests
- Stay informed on the local real estate market and understand home values
- Create marketing materials to advertise your Real Estate Business Development Marketing Coordinator services to the local community and online
- Have regular communication with current and potential clients
About Carpenter Realtors
With 31 offices throughout central Indiana, Carpenter Realtors helps Indiana families buy and sell homes quickly and hassle-free. Since 1970, we have been helping Indianapolis clients with all of their real estate needs. Our real estate buying and selling services are designed to make buying or selling an Indianapolis-area home easier, quicker, and more rewarding.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
• Post ID: 30688102 indianapolis