Company Name:Indianapolis Bakery
Responsible for performing administrative job duties in an efficient, safe and accurate manner, while following all company policies and procedures. Provide problem-solving assistance to the department. Maintain controls necessary to assure accuracy of data in systems. Role model and demonstrate the companys core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain accurate and effective communications with necessary parties.
- Ensure the accuracy of performed duties through internal audit processes.
- Understand and effectively utilize department systems and/or programs.
- Provide support to team in assigned projects and day to day activities.
- Back-up and assist with other administrative jobs as required for department effectiveness.
- Maintain and update various databases, spreadsheets and reports while meeting deadlines; audit for errors.
- Build and maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization, as necessary, to complete assigned tasks.
- Participate and actively support all plant initiatives.
- Define, organize and prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- Complete routine paperwork as required.
- Protect confidential and sensitive information.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail, with high degree of accuracy and precision.
- Effective interpersonal and phone skills; poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to meet deadlines with limited supervision.
- Functional knowledge and use of Microsoft products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Flexible to work any shift as needed.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to travel independently
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Prior administrative experience in an office or professional environment.
- Experience in union environment.
- Previous food manufacturing experience.
Education Level:High School Diploma/ GED Required
Position Type: Full-Time
Regions:Any; General Office- Cincinnati; Mid-Atlantic; Midwest; Mountain; South; West
States: Indiana; Kentucky; Ohio
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of Americas most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: IN||Indianapolis|| 6801 English Avenue ||46219 || Indianapolis Bakery||None||Finance; Manufacturing ||Employee|| Exempt || Full-Time|| None
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 29669257 indianapolis